| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ed Dueim in February is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Ed Dueim February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ed Dueim, Sudan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ed Dueim:
- Shendi, Sudan - 322.6 kms (200.4 miles) NNE
- Shambat, Sudan - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) N
- Khartoum, Sudan - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) N
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) ENE
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 131.7 kms (81.8 miles) ENE
- El Showak, Sudan - 376.3 kms (233.9 miles) E
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) E
- Sennar, Sudan - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) ESE
- Kosti, Sudan - 99.4 kms (61.8 miles) SSE
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 203.3 kms (126.3 miles) ESE
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) SE
- Damazin, Sudan - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) SE
- Renk, Sudan - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) S