| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ed Dueim in July is very hot at 30.6 °C (87.08 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 65.8mm (2.6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Ed Dueim July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ed Dueim, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ed Dueim:
- Shendi, Sudan - 322.6 kms (200.4 miles) NNE
- Shambat, Sudan - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) N
- Khartoum, Sudan - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) N
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) ENE
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 131.7 kms (81.8 miles) ENE
- El Showak, Sudan - 376.3 kms (233.9 miles) E
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) E
- Sennar, Sudan - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) ESE
- Kosti, Sudan - 99.4 kms (61.8 miles) SSE
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 203.3 kms (126.3 miles) ESE
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) SE
- Damazin, Sudan - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) SE
- Renk, Sudan - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) S